We can provide advice on a range of business tax issues that may affect your Company.
Capital gains tax
Capital gains tax (CGT) planning is a must for anyone who is intending to make a disposal of a capital asset for example, a share of a business or a company, stocks and shares or a property.
We are able to advise on this complex issue to ensure that maximum relief is obtained where available.
Contact us today for more information.
Corporate tax planning
We deal with the routine matters of business tax, PAYE, National Insurance and VAT.
Our services will help to minimise your corporate tax exposure and relieve you of the administrative burden. These include:
- Determining the most tax effective structure for your business
- Taking full advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs
- Achieving the optimum capital or revenue tax treatment
- Reducing tax on disposals and maximising relief on acquisitions
- Making the most of tax opportunities specific to your industry
- Acting on your behalf in discussions with the tax authorities
Efficient corporate tax planning can result in potentially significant improvements in your bottom line.
So contact us today to discover how we can help you minimise the corporate tax burden.
Being the subject of a tax investigation by HM Revenue & Customs can be a worrying experience. In this situation you need the advice and experience of an established firm of accountants. That is where we can help.
We will liaise with HMRC on your behalf and provide expert help and support. So if you are subject to an enquiry, don’t panic – let us do the hard work for you!
Please contact us for further details.
Many businesses unintentionally over or underpay Value Added Tax (VAT) as a result of its complexity.
The widening parameters of this burdensome tax and frequent changes made by HM Revenue and Customs often require the assistance of a professional to ensure that businesses comply with the relevant regulations.
We provide an efficient VAT service, which includes:
- Assistance with VAT registration
- Advice on VAT planning and administration
- Use of the most appropriate scheme
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Help with completing VAT returns
- Planning to minimise future problems with HM Revenue and Customs.
- Negotiating with HM Revenue and Customs in disputes and representing you at VAT tribunals
Contact us today for more information on VAT and your business.